Website Saanvi Jobs
Role: Windchill Architect
Location: Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bhubaneswar
- Participate with Solution architects in advising and proposing Windchill PLM solutions, which guide and align with customer’s vision.
- Use effective communications and technical expertise to establish and maintain customer expectations, and eventual adoption of proposed solution.
- Interact with Product Development organizations to resolve issues that affect the solution.
- Develop industry best practices and templates to enhance the value derived
- At least 10 years of experience in PLM – PTC Windchill, with strong Requirements Gathering, Solution Design, Functional and implementation knowledge, coordination with offshore development teams and Customer Management skills.
- At least 7 years of experience in Windchill Customization/Configuration/Solutions evaluation.
- 5 – 6 years of experience in Architecture, Design & Detailing of Processes for PLM – PTC Windchill PLM.
- Expert in Solution Design and customization on Windchill PDMLink, MPMLink, Project Link, etc.
- At least 5 years of Windchill PLM experience with solution elements such as authoring Functional Specifications, defining Work Streams, Requirements, Scenarios and Use Cases, Data Modeling, Management of CAD Data, Documents and Change Processes, Workflows, Integration with CAD/ERP/Enterprise Application.
- Rich experience in development of assets – PoCs, POV’s and Solutions
- Must be a self-starter with effective analytical, excellent communication skills and experience in a customer-facing role.
- Knowledge of delivery framework and methodologies for an IT Services organization. Experience in leading & mentoring team members throughout the phases of PLM implementation projects including definition, installation, configuration, testing, deployment and post-production support.
- Experience in a software development team that was diligently applying scrum principles and practices.
- Experience with Software Development Lifecycles (SDLC) best practices.
- • BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or a related technical field of study.