Website Saanvi Jobs
Role: PTC Windchill PLM – Support and Development Specialist
Experience: 6+ years
Location: Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad, Chennai
As a PLM Support Lead, you will provide PTC Windchill PLM product expertise, supporting and deploying innovative solutions configured to meet customer requirements and deliver value. You will be pivotal from problem definition to discovery of the overall solution design, development, deployment and guide teams on project processes, deliverables. As a thought leader in your domain, you will be the key advisor to Windchill Support team and reviews. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
- Lead the Windchill L2 / L3 Support Project and proposing Windchill PLM solutions, which guide and align with customer’s vision.
- Use effective communications and technical expertise to establish and maintain customer expectations, and eventual adoption of proposed solution.
- Develop industry best practices and templates to enhance the value derived
- Ready to work in shifts as per customer time zone
- At least 6 years of experience in PLM – PTC Windchill, with strong Requirements Gathering, Solution Design, Functional and implementation knowledge, coordination with offshore development teams and Customer Management skills.
- Experience in ITIL process having managed Windchill support projects
- At least 3 years of experience in PTC Windchill Business and System Administration.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Windchill Customization/Configuration/Solutions evaluation.
- Experience with solution elements such as authoring Functional Specifications, defining Work Streams, Requirements, Scenarios and Use Cases, Data Modeling, Management of CAD Data, Documents and Change Processes, Workflows, Integration with CAD/ERP/Enterprise Application.
- Must be a self-starter with effective analytical, excellent communication skills and experience in a customer-facing role.
- Knowledge of delivery framework and methodologies for an IT Services organization. Experience in leading & mentoring team members throughout the phases of PLM implementation projects including definition, installation, configuration, testing, deployment and post-production support.
- Experience in a software development team that was diligently applying scrum principles and practices.
- Experience with Software Development Lifecycles (SDLC) best practices.
- Part of 1 or 2 Windchill projects with above skills
- Experience with WC 11